Time & Cost Saving Pipe for Compressed Air Systems
Our modular pipe is less expensive and easier to install than traditional black pipe. It is lightweight and has easy mounting features which make it ideal for ceiling systems and air tool supply lines. Check out all the benefits you receive when you use Modular Solutions Mod-Pipe.
Mod-Pipe Features & Benefits
- Easy and Rapid Installation
- Reduced Pressure Drop
- Corrosion Resistance
- Good Shock Resistance
- No Welding
- Fluid Medium: Compressed Air/Vacuum
- Max. Operating Pressure: 180 PSI (12.5 Bar)
- Max. Vacuum: -17.76 in Hg. (-0.6 Bar)
- Operation Temp. Range: -4 ~ 158° F (-20 ~ 70° C)
- Pipe Treatment: Fluotitanation
- Pipe Finish: Powdercoat
- Pipe Max Length: 4 Meters
- Fitting Coupling: Blue Nylon
- Fitting Ring: Aisi 301 Stainless Steel
- Fitting Sealing Ring: NBR O-Ring
- ASME B31.3
- ISO 9001: 2008
Our modular pipe features a variety of connectors that mate with many fluid power products. In addition, we have fluid power integration partners that we work with if you need help with a custom fluid power solution featuring modular pipe. Contact us today for more information.
Looking for more information? Check out our catalog or flyer. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us.
Not Finding What You Need?
Complete this form with your request and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.
Download 3D models from our website for your standardized wall sections and buy the part numbers generated.
Click on the guard section type below to configure, then provide us with a part number(s) from the how-to-order guides for your wall section(s).
- Lower cost than engineered-to-order solutions.
- Faster turnaround on quotes and builds.
- Each wall section is pre-engineered so you get consistent designs.
Copyright 2023 Modular Solutions. All Rights Reserved